Today’s tour host is Independent Bookworm, with a guest post from me about how to write original fantasy creatures. I hope fellow fantasy authors find it helpful.
So you can get to know him a bit better, Lashlor has agreed to share the top five things he would like to do before he moves on to the next world, in no particular order:
1. Discover an easy and fast way to remove curses – one that cannot backfire.
2. Ride an alkat – a horned, friendly sea creature – so he can experience the freedom it enjoys.
3. Make the world in general understand and accept that magic should never be used for frivolous things.
4. Write a book about his life experiences to enable whoever reads it to avoid making the same almost fatal mistakes he has made in the past.
5. Climb all the way to the top of the Teldin Mountains – a mountain range bordering the Land of Ends and the unknown land beyond. Countless have tried to make it all the way to the top. All have failed. It is a challenge Lashlor cannot resist indefinitely.
What’s top on your bucket list, and what’s preventing you from ticking it off the list?